£20,000 to £24,000 per annum
26 days ago
- Days based, hands on role that would suit a Technician / Assembly Operative who would like to work within an R&D / Lab environment.
- Lots of variety, covering a range of tasks – preparing, testing, inspection and more.
- Rate of pay c£20,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
Seeking an experienced Technician to join a growing engineering business within their coatings department. This is a hands on role that involves preparing and inspecting components for coatings purposes. Could suit a Lab Technician or Quality Technician who is accustomed, or interested, in working within a clean room environment.
Salary & Package:
- £20,000 to £24,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays with scope to purchase additional days.
- 8% employer pension.
- Healthcare and life insurance policies.
This Coatings Technician job will suit:
- A Technician who is interested in working within a R&D / Lab to support preparation processes of components.
- Good eye for detail and take an interest in scientific processes.
- Good manual dexterity using intricate tools.
The Assembly Technician job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A medium sized engineering business based in Warrington.
- Opportunity to work on a range of exciting R&D projects across multiple sectors.
- Excellent wider package and salary to match expectations.
- Proven record of promoting within the business.
The Lab Technician job will involve:
- Monitoring Lab conditions to ensure operations are running correctly.
- Cleaning and assembly of components.
- Testing parts to ensure they comply to standards.
This job is commutable from Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd