£ Competitive Salary
7 months ago
Multiple vacancies for experienced CNC Turners to join a fantastic, growing business within the aerospace sector. Working on high value, precision components, you will have plenty of variety within your day to day work, and you will have plenty of opportunities for overtime if you wish. The position is ideally shift based, rotating across mornings, afternoons and nights. There may be some flexibility on the shift pattern if all 3 patterns are not doable.
Salary & Package: Very flexible depending on skills and experience. An additional shift premium will be added depending on which shift you have worked.
Ideally you will have previous CNC turning experience, setting and operating 3 / 4 / 5 axis machines. We could look at CNC Operators with the right attitude who wants to develop accordingly.
This job will suit:
- A CNC Setter Operator who has worked on precision components. Specific Turning experience would be an advantage, we could look at CNC Grinders or Millers too.
- Machine Operating skills within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally open to working a rotating shift pattern to support the business needs.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to build and develop your CNC machining experience within a growing, world class manufacturing facility.
- Clean, state of the art CNC machines. The business is continually investing to achieve the highest quality.
- Very flexible salary to suit your level of experience, expectations, and development moving forward.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating lathes for precision engineering of aerospace components.
- Following engineering drawings and ensuring high quality is achieved throughout.
- Supporting colleagues when required to ensure team manufacturing targets are met.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Sleaford, Newark, Market Rasen, Gainsborough.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd