£14.00 to £15.25 per hour
over 1 year ago
Growing engineering business who manufactures a range of low batch specialist components. Predominantly looking to recruit on the evening shift, but could have positions across different shifts / similar positions.
Salary & Package: £14.00 to £15.25 per hour. Shift runs Monday to Wednesday at 4:00pm to 2:00am, and Thursday at 4:00pm to 1:00am. Shift pattern means you have all of Friday and the weekend off.
This job will suit:
- Skilled CNC Turners with programming, setting, and operating experience.
- Machinist who has worked on low volume, specialist projects. There is a key emphasis on high quality precision work.
- Previous exposure to HAAS and Fanuc controlled machines would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern, clean, and growing engineering business. Well established with a strong presence within their sector.
- Opportunity to work on a range of bespoke projects and packages of work. A lot of variance which will develop your skills further.
- Very competitive hourly rate range to compensate you skill level and evening shift hours.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating a range of CNC lathes.
- Working on low batch volume projects to tight tolerances and standards.
- Machining a range of materials, such as Aluminium and Stainless steel.
- Operating Fanuc and HAAS controlled machines.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Derby, Melton Mowbray, Grantham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker