jp / 190528-114001
over 1 year ago
CNC Turner - Contract, GU32, Petersfield, Hampshire
Contract / Temporary opportunity for a skilled CNC Turner, required to work on low batch, high precision products. Likely required for 3 months, possibility to be extended further. Position has been created due to large project acquisition. Scope for additional overtime across a standard day shift.
Salary & Package: Flexible rate depending on skills and suitability you can bring to the job.
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Turner looking for a short term, flexible amount of work.
- Programming skills would be ideal for this position given the fact that projects are low batch and there are frequent program changes.
- Previous experience using Fanuc based controls.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern working facility who have invested in machinery.
- Flexible rate depending on your skills.
- Overtime prospects working across the dayshift.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating Fanuc controlled CNC lathes.
- A degree of manual machining, if you have previous experience then this would be ideal. Around 75 / 80% of the work is CNC based.
- Machining a range of materials to high standards in low volume batches.
This job is commutable from Petersfield, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Reading.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 190528-114001