Flexible hourly rate
about 1 month ago
- One month temporary position based in Long Eaton.
- Immediately available opportunity – very quick turnaround!
- Flexible rate for the right person.
- Specific Mazak experience is needed.
Growing engineering business who manufactures a range of low batch specialist components. Days based role for a 1-month temporary position initially.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate.
This job will suit:
- Skilled CNC Turners with programming, setting, and operating experience.
- Machinist who has worked on low volume, specialist projects. There is a key emphasis on high quality precision work.
- Previous exposure to Mazak machines is essential.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern, clean, and growing engineering business. Well established with a strong presence within their sector.
- Opportunity to work on a range of bespoke projects and packages of work. A lot of variance which will develop your skills further.
- Very competitive hourly rate range to compensate you skill level.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating a range of CNC lathes.
- Working on low batch volume projects to tight tolerances and standards.
- Machining a range of materials, such as Aluminium and Stainless steel.
- Operating Mazak machines.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Derby, Melton Mowbray, Grantham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.