Flexible hourly rate depending on skills
about 1 year ago
- Immediate requirements for a CNC Turner with setting and operating experience.
- The company has secured an urgent order to help supply towards the manufacture of ventilators for the NHS. You will be making a real difference and helping to save lives.
- We need people to help work the evening shift which is currently running from 4:30pm to 3:00am. Significant scope for overtime.
- This is initially a short term temporary project but this may have scope to extend.
Quick, immediate work for CNC Turners who can help contribute towards the manufacture of Ventilators. No programming experience is required; we can look at experienced Operators through to Setters. You will need to be self-sufficient given the shift pattern and nature of the project.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate depending on skills. Shift premium. Over time at x1.33 base rate.
This CNC Turner job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Turner that is readily available and is flexible to work an evening shift.
- Someone who wants to make a difference for the medical sector.
- Flexible for a short period of time with a view to potentially working longer.
The CNC Machinist job will involve:
- Setting and / or Operating CNC lathes.
- Working with Haas machinery and Fanuc based controls.
- Producing high volume components for medical products.
- Working an afternoon shift and overtime where possible.
To apply please contact Joe Parker