about 1 year ago
CNC Turner – Sliding Head DN21 Gainsborough Lincolnshire
- CNC Turning opportunity using STAR Sliding Head machines.
- Day shift based opportunity with fantastic benefits package.
Job opportunity for a proven CNC Turner who has specific experience using sliding head lathes. As a CNC Turner, you will be responsible for programming, setting and operating the Star Sliding head lathe. The company manufactures a range of precision components for the automotive sector. This is a day shift based opportunity with no shift work involved. Previous programming experience isn’t essential as this can be taught in house.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate for the right individual. Bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday + Bank holidays (this increases to 29 days with service), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This Sliding Head CNC Turner job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Turner ideally with specific sliding head experience.
- Setting and operating skills as a base level. Programming skills would be ideal but this can be taught in house.
- Familiarity with Fanuc based controls.
The Sliding Head CNC Turner job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Fantastic opportunity for a CNC Turner who wishes to enhance their skills, knowledge and career ambitions in a dynamic forward thinking business.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The Sliding Head CNC Turner job will involve:
- Programming, Setting, and Operating STAR Sliding Head Lathes.
- Working with Fanuc based systems to produce components for the automotive sector.
- Following engineering drawings to ensure products confirm.
- Self-Inspection of components.
This job is commutable from Gainsborough, Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Doncaster.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.