9 months ago
CNC Turner, NG2, Nottingham
Growing engineering business who manufactures a range of low batch specialist components. Predominantly looking to recruit on either the day shift or evening shift, but could have positions across different shifts / similar positions.
Salary & Package: £13.00 to £15.25 per hour as a rough guide.
- Day Shift runs across Monday to Friday (with an earlier finish Friday)
- Evening Shift runs Monday to Wednesday at 4:00pm to 2:00am, and Thursday at 4:00pm to 1:00am (Friday morning). Shift pattern means you have all of Friday and the weekend off.
This job will suit:
- Skilled CNC Turners with programming, setting, and operating experience. Flexibility to work the evening shift pattern.
- Machinist who has worked on low volume, specialist projects. There is a key emphasis on high quality precision work.
- Previous exposure to HAAS and Fanuc controlled machines would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern, clean, and growing engineering business. Well established with a strong presence within their sector.
- Opportunity to work on a range of bespoke projects and packages of work. A lot of variance which will develop your skills further.
- Very competitive hourly rate range to compensate you skill level and evening shift hours. 24 days holiday.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating a range of CNC lathes.
- Working on low batch volume projects to tight tolerances and standards.
- Machining a range of materials, such as Aluminium and Stainless steel.
- Operating Fanuc and HAAS controlled machines.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Derby, Melton Mowbray, Grantham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.