£13 - £14 per hour
4 months ago
Growing engineering business who manufactures a range of low batch specialist components. Scope for development and progression available. Lots of opportunities for overtime on the day shift.
Salary & Package: £13 to £14 per hour depending on experience.
This job will suit:
- Skilled CNC Turners with setting, and operating experience. Programming experience would be an advantage.
- Machinist who has worked on low volume, specialist projects. There is a key emphasis on high quality precision work.
- Previous exposure to HAAS and Fanuc controlled machines would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern, clean, and growing engineering business. Well established with a strong presence within their sector.
- Opportunity to work on a range of bespoke projects and packages of work. A lot of variance which will develop your skills further.
- Very competitive hourly rate range to compensate you skill level and evening shift hours. 24 days holiday.
The job will involve:
- Setting, and operating a range of CNC lathes.
- Working on low batch volume projects to tight tolerances and standards.
- Machining a range of materials, such as Aluminium and Stainless steel.
- Operating Fanuc and HAAS controlled machines.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Derby, Melton Mowbray, Grantham.