26 days ago
- Varied CNC machining position that will see you work on several projects across different sectors.
- Days based opportunity with scope for further overtime.
- Training can be provided where needed to learn new systems. Chance to develop.
- High earning potential, flexible hourly rate and lots of overtime prospects.
We are seeking CNC Turners from a machining background to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of precision machining, high technology, engineering components for various industries. As a CNC Turner you will be setting and operating lathes on the dayshift.
Salary: Flexible hourly rate to match you expectations. Overtime paid at x1.5 hourly rate.
The CNC Turner job will involve:
- Setting and operation of CNC turning machines / lathes. Programming experience would be an advantage.
- Operating 3, 4 and 5 axis machines using either Fanuc, Mazatrol, XYZ or Siemens based controls. We can be flexible to train across different systems.
- Performing quality checks on machined components.
- Other associated machine shop duties such as inspection.
This CNC Turner job will suit:
- Extensive demonstrable experience of setting/operating CNC turning machines
- 3, 4 , or 5 axis CNC experience
- Some knowledge of programming desirable.
- Apprentice trained or hold a formal engineering qualification.
This job is commutable from Hayfield, Glossop, Stockport, Buxton, Hope Valley
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd