£32,000 - £37,000
almost 2 years ago
CNC Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer, Service Engineer position created due to recent success of the business to be based from a facility in Grays, Essex. Electrical and mechanical service / fault finding skills are required (50/50 split would be beneficial). Working with advanced machinery that is used in the wood working / wood processing industry, knowledge of CNC machinery, electro-mechanical equipment & PLC is highly desirable.
Fantastic opportunity to develop skills and you will be well rewarded - benefits such as Mobile phone, IPad, hotel card, numerous allowances etc.
Starting salary £32,000 - £37,000 (Dependant on experience) + Overtime + Company Car / Van
This job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Technician, Multi Skilled Engineer, Service Engineer. Someone with a strong electro-mechanical background.
- Any experience within the Wood / Woodworking industry is highly beneficial or has worked with CNC machinery (3 axis / 4 axis / 5 axis).
- Fault finding / service / PLC / maintenance fitting skills.
- A formal qualification / apprenticeship with a multi-disciplined background is useful but not a necessity.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent benefits and opportunity to travel to various locations, including international training opportunities to develop skills further.
- Basic salaryc£32,000 + Overtime. Likely take home package will be in excess of £50,000 accounting for overtime & allowances. You get paid the moment you leave your home until you return.
- Working for a global business and one of the market leaders within their sector there will be plenty of long term opportunities and further career development.
The job will involve:
- Service & Fault finding activity on CNC machinery based in Grays, Essex.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding, a rough 50 / 50 split working with a range of CNC machining equipment.
- Possibly getting involved with PLC and control systems. Helping to install & commission equipment on a customer site.
This job is commutable from Grays, Dartford, Chelmsford, Romford, Southend-on-Sea, Bromley, Croydon and the surrounding areas in the Essex region.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd INDHP