Commensurate with Experience
20 days ago
CNC Sliding Head Programmer Operator, Lincolnshire
- CNC Sliding Head Programmer Operator job role with a market leading automotive R&D, product development business.
- Role would suit a CNC Machinist, CNC Setter Operator or CNC Programmer with experience of working on a CNC Sliding Head Lathe.
- Modern, state of the art office, R&D and manufacturing facility.
- DAY SHIFT position, competitive salary + pension + bonus + 24 days holiday (rises to 29 days).
The CNC Sliding Head Lathe Programmer Operator role will involve programming, setting and operating a STAR CNC Sliding Head Lathe to manufacture machined components. The company manufactures a range of precision components for the automotive sector. This is a DAY SHIFT only based opportunity with NO shift work involved.
Are you seeking CNC Machinist jobs, CNC Setter jobs, CNC Operator jobs, CNC Programmer jobs, Sliding Head CNC jobs in the Doncaster, Lincoln, Gainsborough, Retford, Newark sort of regions (Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire)?
This CNC Sliding Head Lathe Programmer Operator job will suit:
- A CNC Machinist, Setter, Operator or Programmer with experience of using a CNC Sliding Head Lathe.
- You will need to be able to program (training available), set up and operate the Sliding Head Lathe which includes the bar spindle, main spindle and sub spindle set up and the set-up of all necessary tools in the machine.
- A CNC Machinist with the ability to read engineering drawings.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Day shift only role; Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4pm and Friday 7.30am to 3pm.
- Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
This CNC Sliding Head Lathe Programmer Operator job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.