£ Competitive Salary
6 months ago
Skilled CNC Setter and Operator to join a manufacturer within the automotive / motorsport sectors. Working on high value, low volume projects, we need someone with a broad engineering background who can easily find faults in Fanuc codes. The job focuses on both milling and turning, if you have a natural bias towards either area then that is fine. Experience with C Cutting tools would also be an advantage for this job.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary / hourly rate + 18.5% shift premium.
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Setter Operator who is used to working on low volume / batch projects.
- A strong amount of Fanuc experience. You will need to be comfortable with reading the code and identifying any faults.
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift pattern – no nights, just mornings and afternoons.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Work amongst a modern, clean facility supporting large motorsport and automotive customers on high value projects.
- Very competitive salary, plus a generous shift premium and wider package.
- Opportunity to develop and have a real sense of achievement once completing a project.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating a range of CNC machines – Horizontal and Vertical. The company uses a range of Matsuura machines.
- Using Fanuc controls and identifying potential faults within the program.
- Operating C Cut tools.
- Machining high value products, mostly aluminum based.
This job is commutable from Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Brackley, Milton Keynes
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.