£12 - £15 per hour + shift premium + OT
about 2 years ago
Varied position which will see you work on a variety of small batch projects. Opportunity to learn how to program CNC machines.
This is a newly planned shift so there is a degree of flexibility to how the hours will work. The evening shift is being introduced due to exceptional growth. A very competitive hourly rate and shift premium of 25% will be implemented.
Salary & Package: Basic hourly rate between £12.00 to £15.00 per hour, plus an added shift premium Working hours planned are around 5:00pm to 1:00am Monday to Friday. This may be flexible though depending on what works best for you across evening related hours. Overtime options are also available.
This job will suit:
- A proven CNC Machinist (Miller or Turner) with experience of setting and operating Fanuc based controls.
- Ideally hold an engineering related qualification or come from an apprenticeship route.
- Flexibility to work an evening shift. There is flexibility around this as the shift will be newly introduced over the coming weeks / months.
The job will involve:
- Setting, and operating 3 or 4 axis CNC machines – either milling or turning or ideally both depending on your experience.
- Using Fanuc controls to set and operate the lathes or milling machines (depending on your preference).
- Low batch, high volume work. You won’t need to have previous programming experience but any basic editing would be great. You will have the chance to learn how to program in this role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established SME who predominantly manufacture precision components for the Oil & Gas sector.
- Friendly company culture with excellent tenure across the business, a number of employees have been there for over 15 years!
- Significant growth plans forecasted. The new management team have a clear vision to double turnover across the next couple of years.
This job is commutable from Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Lichfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd