£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
Varied position which will see you work on a variety of small batch projects. No day is the same and you will use a variety of programming skills. Opportunity to earn a significant amount of total earnings through overtime prospects.
Salary & Package: Flexible basic hourly rate to suit your level of experience. Working hours as standard are from 7am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, and 7am – 2:00pm on a Friday. This is comprised of a 40 hour working week + 7 hours overtime (at 1.33x standard rate).
This job will suit:
- A proven CNC Programmer with experience of creating programs for Fanuc based controls.
- Some form of CAD CAM experience, the company specifically uses OneCNC but we are relatively flexible on this if you have used another package, e.g EdgeCAM, MasterCAM etc.
- Ideally have worked on both CNC milling and turning machines. It isn’t essential to have both but would be an advantage if so.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating 4 axis CNC machines – either milling or turning or ideally both depending on your experience.
- Using CAD CAM software (OneCNC) to produce programs for Fanuc controls.
- Low batch, high volume work. There will be a great opportunity to develop your programming skills further on interesting and complex projects.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established SME who predominantly manufacture precision components for the Oil & Gas sector.
- Friendly company culture with excellent tenure across the business, a number of employees have been there for over 15 years!
- Significant growth plans forecasted. The new management team have a clear vision to double turnover across the next couple of years.
This job is commutable from Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Lichfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd