£16 - £17 per hour + overtime
over 2 years ago
CNC Machinist with Programming and 5 axis experience. Dayshift with an early Friday finish. Plenty of Overtime available (should you want it).
Salary & Package: Fantastic hourly rate between £16.00 to £17.00 depending on experience. 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays. Optional overtime available (potentially up to 20 hours per week).
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing SME with modern working environment, tools, friendly company culture, and support.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to earn a very high salary based on an extremely competitive hourly rate and scope for overtime.
- Fantastic company culture with a friendly modern approach to management.
- Established SME who predominantly work within the pharmaceutical, motorcycle, and industrial machinery sectors.
- Position created due to growth and quality of products.
The job will involve:
- Programming CNC milling machines.
- Setting and operating 5 axis milling machines to tight tolerances.
- Reading Engineering drawings to customer requirements.
This job will suit:
- Skilled CNC Programmer with working experience of 5 axis machines.
- A background in CNC milling, ideally working on HAAS machines (not essential but an advantage).
- Apprentice trained or formal engineering qualifications.
This job is commutable from Weymouth, Isle of Portland, Dorchester, Bridport, Poole, Wareham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd