£15.50 to £17.15 per hour
5 days ago
CNC Programmer Setter Operator
- Engaging programming job within an established, growing engineering business.
- Work on low batch, high value projects used within specialist sectors.
- Fantastic company culture with excellent wider benefits package. Very personable, friendly team that support one another.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior CNC Machinist / CNC Programmer Setter Operator to join a growing, engineering SME. The company specializes in low batch projects that are supplied into niche sectors. Projects are frequently changing and engaging, this is not a repetitive job and the company pride themselves on the quality standards they set. This is a days based role that will suit an experienced CNC Programmer that has CAD CAM experience. The position involves both milling and turning, working with both 3 and 4 axis machines.
Salary & Hours: £30,000 to £33,000 per annum as a guide. Days based role – 7:30am to 3:30pm Mon – Thurs, and a 7:30am – 12:00pm finish on a Friday. 26 days holiday.
This CNC Programmer Setter Operator job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Programmer who is comfortable setting and operating both CNC Milling machines and CNC Lathes.
- Used to lower batch sized manufacturing and have ideally worked within an engineering SME.
- Some formal engineering qualification or apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of HAAS or Mazak machines.
- EdgeCAM or similar CAD CAM experience is required.
The CNC Programmer Setter Operator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering business that are stable and operate within a specialist sector.
- Excellent day shift pattern and early Friday finish.
- Flexible salary rate to match the level of experience you can bring to the role.
The CNC Programmer Setter Operator job will involve:
- Programming, setting and operating both CNC milling machines and CNC Lathes.
- Offline programming using EdgeCAM on more complex projects.
- Improving processes where possible and helping the wider team of Machinists where required.
- Inspection of components machined and supporting the wider production team to ensure projects are on track.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Beeston, Long Eaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.