£13.00 to £16.00 per hour DOE
9 months ago
CNC Programmer Setter Operator
- Days based opportunity for a skilled CNC Programmer Setter Operator.
- Work on 4 axis milling machines, primarily using Fanuc controls.
- Programming is online – we don’t need CADCAM experience.
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer Setter Operator for an established engineering business. This is a days based position (some flexibility may be required during busy periods) and will predominantly suit a skilled CNC Setter Operator with some online programming experience.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate DOE. The business do operate a summer shutdown period for maintenance so holidays will need to be reserved for both this and the Christmas break. Overtime opportunities are available at x1.33. Early Friday finish – 12:30pm!
This CNC Miller job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Miller with Programming, Setting, and Operating experience.
- 4 axis milling machining experience is required for this role. Any specific experience using Brother or Okuma CNC machines would be an advantage.
- Some exposure to online programming. No CADCAM experience required.
The CNC Programmer Setter Operator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Stable, engineering business that are looking to grow moving forward.
- Day shift with an early Friday finish.
- Opportunities for overtime, on top of a competitive salary.
The CNC Miller job will involve:
- Programming, Setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Machining castings, and occasionally billets.
- Developing CNC machining processes in order to improve efficiency across the business.
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.