£15 - £17 per hour + shift premium + OT
over 1 year ago
Varied position which will see you work on a variety of small batch projects. No day is the same and you will use a variety of programming skills. This is a newly planned shift so there is a degree of flexibility to how the hours will work. The evening shift is being introduced due to exceptional growth. A very competitive hourly rate and shift premium of 25% will be implemented.
Salary & Package: Basic hourly rate between £15.00 to £17.00 per hour, plus an added shift premium Working hours planned are around 5:00pm to 1:00am Monday to Friday. This may be flexible though depending on what works best for you across evening related hours. Overtime options are also available.
This job will suit:
- A proven CNC Programmer with experience of creating programs for Fanuc based controls.
- Some form of CAD CAM experience, the company specifically uses OneCNC but we are relatively flexible on this if you have used another package, e.g EdgeCAM, MasterCAM etc.
- Ideally have worked on both CNC milling and turning machines. It isn’t essential to have both but would be an advantage if so.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating 4 axis CNC machines – either milling or turning or ideally both depending on your experience.
- Using CAD CAM software (OneCNC) to produce programs for Fanuc controls.
- Low batch, high volume work. There will be a great opportunity to develop your programming skills further on interesting and complex projects.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established SME who predominantly manufacture precision components for the Oil & Gas sector.
- Friendly company culture with excellent tenure across the business, a number of employees have been there for over 15 years!
- Significant growth plans forecasted. The new management team have a clear vision to double turnover across the next couple of years.
This job is commutable from Walsall, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Lichfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd