6 months ago
CNC Programmer, Nightshift, Fantastic salary + 18% shift allowance! CNC Programmer in Newbury for a great business producing high-performance parts for Aerospace, Motorsport and Automotive industries.
This CNC Programmer job will suit:
- Experience of programming, setting and operating 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC Machines
- Heidenhain control
- Motorsport, Aerospace or precision engineering background would be ideal
- Exposure to materials including Stainless steel, Inconel or titanium
- A highly skilled CNC / Toolmaker
- Low volume / high value components experience
- Someone who is pro-active and self-motivated
The CNC Programmer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic Salary + 18% shift allowance
- Flexible with start / finish time of the nightshift
- 4 nights – Monday to Thursday only
- An opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Modern facility and investment in modern machinery
The CNC Programmer will involve:
- Online programming, setting and operating 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC machines
- Tool life management and fixtures
- Working to tight deadlines
- Reading technical / engineering drawings
This job is commutable from Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Thatcham and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.