£30,000 - £35,000 + OT + Bonus
almost 3 years ago
Skilled CNC Programmer / Miller to operate a range of 4 / 5 axis machines. Dayshift role with a lot of scope to earn a significant amount through overtime prospects
Salary & Package: Excellent salary between £30,000 to £35,000 (equated hourly). Standard hours from 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (37.5 hours). Overtime operates at x1.5 hourly rate, often worked across midweek, whether that be a shorter lunch / early start / late finish. Excellent additional benefits, such as bonus, health care cover, annual pay reviews, 25 days holiday.
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Programmer / Miller who is capable of working on different machinery to high standards.
- CAD CAM programming skills would be beneficial. Specific skills with Hypermill would be a distinct advantage, but this isn’t essential.
- 5 axis experience within a milling position. Specific Mazak / Mazatrol use would again be a big advantage for this role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Precision engineering business with excellent benefits – Bonus, Overtime, 25 days holiday, very competitive salary, medical and life cover.
- Dayshift only position – 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Opportunities to develop skills further and progress with regular pay reviews.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating a variety of 4 or 5 axis machines.
- Using CAD CAM to create programs offline.
- Milling components using Mazak machinery.
- Producing components to tight tolerances, inspecting products, and reading drawings.
This job is commutable from Petersfield, Portsmouth, Winchester, Farnham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd