Chapel en le Frith
Flexible hourly rate + OT
8 months ago
Salary: Very flexible depending on experience and your expectations. We would consider Supervisor level candidates.
Location: Chapel-en-le-Frith area
We are seeking skilled CNC Programmers / CNC Machinists from a machining background to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of precision machining, high technology, engineering components for various industries. As a CNC Programmer you will be programming, setting, and operating either lathes or milling machines on the dayshift. Knowledge of CADCAM Programming, specifically OneCNC, would be an advantage,
The CNC Programmer job will involve:
- Programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines or lathes. Programming experience would be an advantage.
- Working with a range of 3, 4 and 5 axis machines using either Fanuc, Mazatrol, Heidenhain or Siemens based controls.
- Other associated machine shop duties such as inspection.
This CNC job will suit:
- Extensive demonstrable experience of Programming, setting, and operating CNC milling or CNC turning machines.
- Precision Engineering background
- 3, 4 , or 5 axis CNC experience
- Experience of CAD CAM programming, ideally One CNC but we can be flexible around packages.
- Must be able to work to a very high standard
This job is commutable from Hayfield, Glossop, Stockport, Buxton, Hope Valley
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd