£13.00 - £15.50 per hour
7 months ago
Opportunity to work within a growing, award winning business based within the Loughborough area. We are looking for a skilled CNC Turner Setter / Operator with programming experience, to join on a permanent day shift basis. Previous experience with Fanuc controls would be ideal.
Salary & Package: Flexible starting hourly rate (depending on experience) ranging from £13 - £15 per hour. A standard work week runs across Monday to Friday – early finish every Friday!
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Programmer who has worked within a precision engineering environment. CNC Turner.
- Experience in XYZ, Dainichi or Hwacheon Lathes.
- Ability to fully program Fanuc from drawings – On or Offline.
- Dayshift, this pattern is fixed and doesn’t rotate. Immediate start.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning, precision engineering business who supplies components into a number of sectors.
- Very clean, modern working facility with updated machinery.
- Working a nightshift across 4 nights, earning a high premium on top of a flexible competitive basic rate.
The job will involve:
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Turning machinery, to manufacture precision components for various sectors.
- Program using Fanuc controls.
- Providing highly accurate metal and plastic products to a number of demanding applications.
- This is not a basic button pushing job!
This job is commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Ashby, Donnington, Shepshed
To apply please contact Joe Parker