Flexible depending on experience
6 months ago
CNC Programmer, Weymouth Dorset
- CNC Programmer. Day Shift. Overtime available. Early finish on a Friday.
- The company has excellent employee length of tenure which demonstrates how well they look after their people.
- Stable business with a friendly working culture.
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled CNC Programmer, with milling experience, to work within an expanding manufacturer with excellent length of tenure. The company has experienced a good level of growth and continuing to grow. As a CNC Programmer you will be working on a range of projects across different sectors, batches ranging from low to medium size. Plenty of scope for additional overtime (should you wish to work this).
Salary & Package:
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Overtime is paid at x1.33 per hour.
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays).
Hours of work:
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Mon – Thurs.
- 8:00am – 1:00pm Fri.
The CNC Programmer job will involve:
- Programming using OneCNC CAD CAM package. Experience with other packages is fine for this role.
- Setting and operating 3 and 4 axis milling machines to tight tolerances. Scope to learn and work on 5 axis machines too. Previous 5 axis experience would be a benefit, but not essential.
- A varied position that will utilise a range of engineering expertise. The position isn’t 100% desk based for programming, you will still get hands on with the machines.
This CNC Programmer job will suit:
- A background in CNC milling, ideally working on HAAS machines (not essential but an advantage).
- Apprentice trained or formal engineering qualifications.
- CNC Programming knowledge in some capacity would be ideal.
The CNC Programmer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Fantastic company culture with a friendly modern approach to management.
- Established SME who predominantly work within the pharmaceutical, motorcycle, and industrial machinery sectors.
- Position created due to growth and quality of products.
This job is commutable from Weymouth, Isle of Portland, Dorchester, Bridport, Poole, Wareham
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.