£30,000 + OT
over 2 years ago
CNC Programmer DE65 Repton Derbyshire
- Skilled CNC programming opportunity to work on a range of high quality precision machining projects.
- Batch works will vary and help broaden your skill set further.
Dayshift based CNC Programming opportunity that will see you work on a range of precision components. The company is involved within various sectors, including motorsport. As a CNC Programmer, you will need to be skilled using Fanuc based controls and programming online. CAD CAM experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary & Package: c£30,000 + Overtime. Potential scope to earn more on this basic and opportunities for overtime (at x1.5 rate). 25 days holiday and private healthcare available.
This CNC Programmer job will suit:
- Skilled CNC Programmer / Operator with working experience of multi axis machines.
- A background in CNC milling, DMG Mori Seiki experience is an advantage.
- Apprentice trained or formal engineering qualifications – able to interpret engineering drawings.
- Familiarity of using Fanuc control systems.
The CNC Programmer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to earn a high salary and scope for overtime, good overall package.
- Fantastic company culture with a friendly modern approach to management.
- Established SME, market leading business who predominantly work within the Motorsport sector.
- Position created due to growth and quality of products.
The CNC Programmer job will involve:
- Programming using Fanuc based controls.
- Setting and operating 5 axis CNC machines to tight tolerances.
- Reading Engineering drawings to customer requirements.
This job is commutable from Repton, Derby, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.