jp / 190923-095816-EP
7 months ago
CNC Programmer B79 Tamworth
Opportunity for a Skilled CNC Machinist to work within well-established precision engineering manufacturer. The company manufactures a range of low batch, high value products, as a result of this programming skills are essential due to the frequent changes. Programming is online so any experience programming for either Fanuc, Heidenhain, or Mazatrol controls would be advantageous. Experience to either Turning or milling is of interest.
Salary & Package: £14.00 per hour which is regularly reviewed. Overtime opportunities, paying at x1.5 hourly rate. 25 days holiday + bank holidays. 39 hours per working week. Flexibility to work across either a double day shift or day shift would be an advantage.
This job will suit:
- A CNC Miller or CNC Turner with online programming skills – we are flexible to either Fanuc, Heidenhain, or Mazatrol control systems.
- Someone who is used to working to low batch standards. The production process is intricate and longer so similar experience is essential.
- A CNC Programmer who wants to work within an SME environment.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern working environment and close knit team. The company is known for good tenure and the position has been created due to growth.
- Opportunities for overtime, paying at time and a half.
- Competitive hourly rate which is regularly reviewed. Chance to work on a range of products.
The job will involve:
- Online CNC Programming.
- Machining a range of high precision components in smaller batches.
- Working with either CNC turning machines / lathes or CNC milling machines.
This job is commutable from Tamworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Lichfield.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jp / 190923-095816-EP