JL / 191218-084908-EP
over 1 year ago
CNC Programmer Coalville Leicestershire LE67
- Varied Programming, Setting, and Operating CNC positions available, across either milling or turning.
- Work within an established, smaller team on heavy engineering projects – for such sectors as rail and plant equipment.
CNC programming either milling or turning machines, experience of both would be ideal but we are open to either skill set given the multiple positions. Knowledge of Fanuc controls is essential, and wider exposure to Heidenhain would be an advantage (but not essential). Programming is online so no CAD CAM experience is required. The positions will eventually move onto a rotating / double day shift (mornings and afternoons rotating. Initially though the position will be afternoon based.
Salary & Package: £12.00 to £15.00 per hour as a guide
This CNC Programmer job will suit:
- A CNC Machinist with some programming, setting, and operating capabilities.
- Heavy engineering exposure would be an advantage, or someone who is flexible to the working environment and wants to develop their skill set.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and / or Heidenhain programming.
The CNC Programmer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work on a range of small batch projects for a range of different industries.
- Develop further programming skills and work within an established SME.
- Flexible hourly rate for the right person and what they can bring to the position.
- The working environment is within heavy engineering.
The CNC Programmer job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating either CNC milling machines or CNC lathes.
- Working with Fanuc controls for online programming.
- Machining a range of larger / heavy components.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Ashby, Tamworth.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: JL / 191218-084908-EP