Up to £55,000
about 1 year ago
*RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY TO BRIGHTON*
Fantastic job opportunity for highly experienced CNC Programmer to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing business based in the Brighton area. The company supplies prototype precision components into the automotive sector.
Salary & Package: Excellent hourly rate depending on experience, ranging from £17.00 to £21.00 per hour basic. Plenty of overtime opportunities for overtime (at x1.5 rate). Scope to earn in excess of £55,000 with overtime.
The Interview Process: If relocating then the first step in the process would involve a telephone interview. IF successful, you will then visit the site with costs covered. .
As CNC Programmer, you will have extensive experience programming, setting and operating 5 axis CNC milling machines. A large amount of investment has been recently made into the business; they have purchased a range of new machines (specifically Mazak Integrex’s) and look to continue this positive growth.
This CAD CAM Programmer job will suit:
- Either a skilled CNC Programmer or Production Engineer or CAD CAM Programmer who enjoys variety in their work. This is a prototype manufacturer so batches vary frequently and are often fairly low volume (hence good programming knowledge is key).
- Ideally have online and offline programming experience. The business use Delcam but are open to other package experience. Controls systems used include both Mazatrol and Heidenhain.
- Previous experience of working with castings would be ideal. Any wider exposure to turbine blades would be even more advantageous.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent opportunity to develop within a rapidly growing machining company.
- Dayshift role with significant amount of overtime available, paying at time and a half. Chance to earn a very high salary. Rotating days shift (mornings / afternoons) are also an option if you prefer this.
- Work with brand new machinery, the company has made significant investment and plan to continue this.
The CNC Programmer job will involve:
- Programming CNC machinery, online and offline, to machine various prototype components from castings.
- Working with 5 axis machinery in order to manufacture complex parts.
- Using Delcam software for programming.
- Problem solving, this is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenges of machining a range of products.
This job is commutable from Portsmouth, Brighton, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Horsham, Worthing
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.