£ Competitive hourly rate
5 months ago
Varied position which will see you work on a variety of small batch projects. No day is the same and you will use a variety of programming skills.
Salary & Package: Flexible basic hourly rate to suit your level of experience.
This job will suit:
- A proven CNC Programmer with experience of creating programs for Fanuc based controls.
- Some form of CAD CAM experience, we are relatively flexible on which package you have used e.g. EdgeCAM, MasterCAM etc.
- Ideally have worked on both CNC milling and turning machines. It isn’t essential to have both but would be an advantage if so.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting, and operating 4 axis CNC machines – either milling or turning or ideally both depending on your experience.
- Using CAD CAM software to produce programs for Fanuc controls.
- Low batch, high volume work. There will be a great opportunity to develop your programming skills further on interesting and complex projects.
This job is commutable from Bridgwater, Taunton
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd