£12.00 per hour
4 months ago
CNC Operator, Nottingham, NG8
Friendly, growing company. Setting and operating production machines, this includes a CNC Router.
Any wider hands on experience, such as using an edge bander or saw, would be useful as the role isn’t 100% CNC activity.
Hourly Rate Guide: £12.00 per hour
The CNC Operator requirements:
- Have experience working with CNC Routers. Specific experience with an IMA BIMA CNC machine would be an advantage but not essential.
- Capable of reading engineering drawings and operating wider machinery.
- Flexibility to suit the business needs when quiet in certain areas – help in other areas of production. Training will be required where needed.
The CNC Operators jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Long-term opportunity to grow and develop with the company
- Hourly rate of c£12.00 per hour.
- Specific machine training will be provided where needed.
- Day shift hours.
The job will involve:
- Setting and Operating CNC Routers.
- Maintaining equipment and reading engineering drawings.
- Using various machinery throughout the manufacturing process.
To apply, please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment.