£ Competitive Salary
8 months ago
Multiple temporary based CNC Operator positions available to join a growing precision engineering business. At least 9 months’ work available with potential to go permanent further down the line. No setting skills are required (although it would be an advantage). As a base skill we are looking for competent Operators who understand the basics of machining, such as Fanuc controls or reading engineering drawings. Overtime opportunities are available.
Different shifts are available on a fixed basis, these include a fixed day shift, night shift, or weekend shift. Additional premiums are paid for night shift and weekend shift work.
Salary & Package: Flexible hourly rate range depending on your skill set. Those with setting, or even programming, skills will have scope to earn a higher hourly rate. Day shift operates over Monday to Thursday (you will get every Friday off), Nightshift operates Monday – Wednesday (36 hours over 3 nights), Weekend Shift operates Friday – Sunday (36 hours during the day).
This job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Machinist or Operator who has can read engineering drawings.
- No setting experience is required due to the nature of project. An understanding into how CNC controls work is required though.
- These positions are with a view to starting ASAP, if you are available immediately then that would be an advantage.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Modern facility working around newly invested machinery. The business is going through significant growth.
- Potential scope to go permanent as a result of growing order book.
- Overtime available. Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle best.
The job will involve:
- Operating CNC Milling machines to manufacture precision components.
- Using Fanuc or Siemens based controls.
- Following engineering drawings to ensure parts are manufactured to specification.
This job is commutable from Market Bosworth, Coalville, Nuneaton, Leicester, Hinckley
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.