£18,500 - £21,500 + Shift Premium
almost 2 years ago
This is a fantastic job opportunity to be a part of a world class engineering business with strong year on year growth. We are seeking skilled operatives who have worked within a manufacturing / engineering environment who are keen to develop their skills. This role does have a rotating shift pattern but there may be flexibility on this depending on which patterns you are open to.
Salary & Package: £18,500 - £21,500 basic + Shift Premium (c£1,500 - £2,250, Pension + Overtime opportunities.
This CNC Operator job will suit:
- Experienced Manufacturing Operatives who are keen to develop their skills within a CNC Machining environment.
- Previous experience within an engineering environment is desirable.
- Have a strong attention to detail and be flexible to work requirements.
The CNC Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing employer with future opportunities to develop with the business. Friendly working culture who are keen to support where needed.
- Flexible salary and shifts dependent on your level of experience.
- Options for good overtime rates.
The CNC Setter job will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC Machines / Lathes.
- Reading engineering drawings
- Supporting the other members within your team to ensure the best results.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Market Rasen, Horncastle, Sleaford, Saxilby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd