£12 to £13 per hour
3 months ago
CNC Miller, LE13, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines on a day shift position. Predominantly using Fanuc controls, working across various projects in different sectors.
Salary & Package: £13.00 per hour as a rough guide – potentially flexible depending on experience. Bonus and overtime available. 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays. Dayshift position with an earlier finish on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Machinist with some milling experience.
- Setting and operating capabilities, preferably using Fanuc controls.
- Apprentice trained or similar. Comes from a precision engineering background and understands the manufacturing processes.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Family owned business that are flexible and recognize staff importance and contribution.
- Competitive hourly rate and wider package to accommodate.
- Opportunity to work with varied products across a range of sectors.
- Overtime prospects available and bonus system in place.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC Milling machines.
- Supporting fellow Machinists to ensure team production targets are achieved to specification.
- Reading and machining from engineering drawings.
- Using Fanuc based CNC machines.
This job is commutable from Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Grantham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01530 833 825