£12.50 to £13.75 per hour
9 months ago
CNC Miller Setter Operator
- Days based position within an established engineering business.
- Work on low batch, high value projects used within specialist sectors.
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Millers to join a growing, engineering SME. The company specializes in low batch projects that are supplied into specialist sectors. This is a days based role that will suit an experienced CNC Miller that has good setting and operating capabilities, and has a desire to learn programming. CNC Millers with HAAS experience would be an advantage, but we are open to candidates who are comfortable with G Codes in general.
Salary & Hours: £12.50 to £13.75 per hour as a guide. Days based role – 7:30am to 3:30pm Mon – Thurs, and a 7:30am – 12:00pm finish on a Friday. Overtime paid at x1.5 on any hours after basic 37 hours per week.
This CNC Setter Operator job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Miller who has setting and operating experience.
- Used to lower batch sized manufacturing and have ideally worked within an engineering SME.
- Some formal engineering qualification or apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of HAAS machines or G Codes.
The CNC Miller Setter Operator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering business that are stable and operate within a specialist sector.
- Excellent day shift pattern and early Friday finish.
- Flexible salary rate to match the level of experience you can bring to the role.
The CNC Miller job will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Developing programming skills, online initially and possibly offline in the future.
- Inspection of components machined and supporting the wider production team to ensure projects are on track.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Beeston, Long Eaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.