£14.00 to £19.00 per hour DOE
2 months ago
CNC Miller Programmer
- Continental style Shift pattern 3.5 days on 3.5 days off - 35 Hour Week, 07:00 to 17:30
- Either Sunday to Wednesday (12:00) or
- Wednesday (from 12:30) to Saturday
Skilled CNC Miller to operate a range of machines. Excellent wider benefits and modern working facility.
Salary & Package: c£14.00 to £19.00 per hour DOE. Overtime operates at x1.5 hourly rate. Excellent additional benefits, such as bonus, health care cover, annual pay reviews, 23 days holiday.
This CNC Miller Programmer job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Machinist who is capable of working on different machinery to high standards.
- CAD CAM programming skills would be beneficial but not essential. Specific Hypermill experience would be an advantage.
- Specific Mazatrol and Fanuc use would also be a big advantage for this role.
The CNC Miller Programmer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Precision engineering business with excellent benefits – Bonus, Overtime, 25 days holiday, very competitive salary, medical and life cover.
- Continental shift pattern on a days basis.
- Opportunities to develop skills further and progress with regular pay reviews.
The CNC Miller Programmer job will involve:
- Producing components to tight tolerances, inspecting products, and reading drawings.
- Programming, setting, and operating a range of CNC milling machines. This includes 4 axis and 5 axis millingmachines.
- Machining both metals and plastics (mostly metals).
- Working on a range of complex low batch projects, ensuring high standards are achieved and maintained.
This job is commutable from Petersfield, Portsmouth, Winchester, Farnham.