almost 2 years ago
CNC Miller - Contract, CV10, Nuneaton
6 month fixed term contract opportunity for an experienced CNC Miller with both setting and operating experience. There are positions available on a day shift or weekend days available. Rates are flexible depending on your preferred shift pattern and experience.
We are seeking CNC Operators / Millers from a machining background to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of precision machining, high technology, engineering components for the Power Generation industries. Previous experience as a CNC operator and as a CNC Setter is required for this role.
This job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Setter Operator who has mostly been working on milling machines.
- Precision engineering experience in general, we are fairly flexible on sector experience.
- Someone who wants the flexibility to work for a fixed amount of time.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Expanding business that are investing a heavy amount into new machinery and improving the facilities.
- Opportunity to work across a range of machinery on different projects.
- Scope to work either a day shift or a weekend shift. We have multiple opportunities across either pattern.
- Flexible hourly rate depending on shifts / experience to accommodate your expectations.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC Milling machines to complete a range of projects for industrial based customers.
- Predominantly using Fanuc based controls across most of the machines.
- Supporting colleagues to ensure targets are achieved and quality is maintained to a high standard.
- Working on larger products that are more batch work.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Coventry, Coalville, Leicester, Tamworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Hinckley.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.