£12.00 to £12.50 per hour + Shift Premium + Bonus
11 months ago
CNC Miller - Continentals
- Setter / Operator position for an established engineering business.
- Role will eventually move onto a continental style pattern – days and nights – so flexibility is needed.
- Fast paced, mid to higher volume manufacturing.
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Miller Setter Operator to join a growing, engineering SME.
Salary & Hours: £12.00 to £12.50 per hour base + Shift Premium (30% when working continentals) + Bonus. High earning potential
This CNC Miller job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Miller who has setting and operating experience.
- Used to faster paced manufacturing and have ideally worked within an engineering SME.
- Some formal engineering qualification or apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of Mori Seiki or HAAS machines.
The CNC Miller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering business that are stable and operate within a specialist sector.
- Bonus and high shift premium available.
The CNC Miller job will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Inspection of components machined.
- Ensuring production targets are achieved.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Beeston, Long Eaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.