£24,000 to £26,500
about 1 year ago
- Days based position within an established engineering business.
- Work on low batch, high value projects used within specialist sectors.
We are currently recruiting for multiple CNC Millers to join a growing, engineering SME. The company specializes in low batch projects that are supplied into niche sectors. This is a days based role that will suit an experienced CNC Miller that has some programming capabilities. CNC Millers with HAAS experience would be an advantage, but we are open to candidates who are comfortable with G Codes in general.
Salary & Hours: £24,000 to £26,500 as a guide. Days based role – 7:30am to 3:30pm Mon – Thurs, and a 7:30am – 12:00pm finish on a Friday.
This CNC Miller job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Miller who has some basic programming knowledge. Advanced skills using EdgeCAM would be a bonus.
- Used to lower batch sized manufacturing and have ideally worked within an engineering SME.
- Some formal engineering qualification or apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of HAAS machines or G Codes.
The CNC Miller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering business that are stable and operate within a specialist sector.
- Excellent day shift pattern and early Friday finish.
- Flexible salary rate to match the level of experience you can bring to the role.
The CNC Miller job will involve:
- Setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Basic online programming edits of existing projects. EdgeCAM would be useful for offline programming on new projects.
- Inspection of components machined and supporting the wider production team to ensure projects are on track.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Beeston, Long Eaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.