£12.00 to £15.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
- Evening based position, Monday to Thursday.
- Growing engineering business with a strong order book forecasted.
- Setting, and ideally programming, experience is required.
Excellent CNC based opportunity for an experienced Miller with setting experience. The company mostly use Fanuc / Mazatrol controlled machines so experience with either system would be a bonus. This is an evening based role (just 4 evenings per week – 3:00pm to 1:00am) which results in a long weekend offering a good work life balance.
Salary & Package: c£12.00 to £15.00 per hour as a rough guide – potentially flexible depending on experience.
This CNC Miller job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Setter / Programmer who enjoys variety.
- Flexible on controls used, the business use a range of machines. Specific Fanuc or Mazatrol experience would be ideal.
- Apprentice trained Machinist with a bias to milling. Any turning experience would be an advantage too.
The CNC Miller job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business who are flexible and recognize staff importance and contribution.
- Competitive hourly rate and wider package to accommodate.
- Opportunity to work with varied products across a range of sectors.
The CNC Programmer job will involve:
- Setting / programming CNC milling machines.
- Working with 3 and 4 axis machines.
- Machining various batch sizes for different sectors. Most are low / medium volume.
This job is commutable from Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Grantham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd