£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
4 months ago
- Dayshift position located in the CV6 area.
- Early finish on a Friday – 12:00pm
- Opportunities for overtime, both midweek or over the weekend.
CNC Milling opportunity for an experience Setter Operator with some basic programming knowledge. The manufacturing process consists of large one off products, mostly machining stainless steel or castings. Due to the frequency of changes, some programming knowledge will be required. The company use Fanuc controlled machines and OneCNC software.
Salary & Package: Starting rate up to £14.00 per hour with scope to increase. Overtime rates – midweek x1.33, Saturday x1.5, Sunday x2.
This job will suit:
- Experienced CNC Setter Operator on milling machines / borers.
- Ideally worked on low volume, large scale products. Most products do have a long lead time.
- Offline programming skills would be an advantage (specifically OneCNC). Training will be provided for the right person though.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing SME who manufacture large industrial products.
- Well established friendly working culture with good length of tenure.
- Opportunities to develop programming skills and increase salary as you learn new skills.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating a 3 axis CNC milling machine.
- Reading engineering drawings to machine components.
- Inspection of finished products.
- Offline programming to set machines up.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Rugby, Birmingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.