jp / 160322-154950-EP
11 days ago
CNC Miller – CV13, Nuneaton, Leicestershire
We are seeking CNC Operators / Millers from a machining background to join a leading company involved in the development and manufacture of precision machining, high technology, engineering components for the Aerospace and Power Generation industries. As a CNC Miller you will be setting and operating milling machines on the dayshift. Previous experience as a CNC operator and as a CNC Setter are required for this role. CNC Machinists from an aerospace background are advantageous.
The jobs Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- 37 hour week on the day shift.
- Working Monday – Thursday.
- Opportunities for overtime. Excellent benefits including profit share bonus, healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operation of CNC milling machines
- Other associated machine shop duties
- Vertical and horizontal setting up of CNC machinery.
This job will suit:
- Extensive demonstrable experience of setting/operating CNC Milling machines
- Aerospace / Precision Engineering background
- 3, 4 , or 5 axis CNC experience
- Experience of Fanuc or Siemens
- Must be able to work to a very high standard
- Some knowledge of programming desirable
Reference: jp / 160322-154950
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Hinckley, Coventry, Leicester, Coalville, Bedworth, Tamworth
To apply, please contact Joe Parker on Tel: 01530 833 825 or email: email@example.com