over 2 years ago
CNC Machinist, DE12, Measham, Derbyshire
Machining a range of complex components for the automotive sector. Dayshift position with scope to develop further. Exciting business with a passion for engineering and plans for growth. Programming, setting, and operating both CNC and Manual Machines.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary depending on experience. Dayshift position – 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Opportunities for overtime available.
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC / Manual Machinist with programming and setting capabilities.
- Passion for the automotive sector and problem solving for complex machining.
- Exposure to PROTOTRAK SMX controls would be an advantage but not essential.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small business with ambitious plans. They have experienced a solid amount of growth over a short spell and look to continue this.
- Work on a range of projects across both CNC and manual machines, a lot of variety across interesting projects.
- Opportunity to develop as the business grows forward. Overtime prospects across a dayshift.
The job will involve:
- Programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Operating manual mills and lathes.
- Inspecting machined components accordingly.
- Using PROTOTRAK SMX and SLX controls.
This job is commutable from Meashsam, Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Burton, Tamworth.