£12.00 to £13.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
CNC Miller / Turner positions for a growing engineering business. Seeking both Millers and Turners who can set and operate. Permanent Days or Nights available depending on preference (nights earn a premium).
Salary & Package: c£13.00 per hour as a rough guide – potentially flexible depending on experience.
This job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Setter Operator who enjoys variety.
- Flexible on controls used, the business use a range of machines.
- Apprentice trained Machinist with a bias to either milling or turning.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business who are flexible and recognize staff importance and contribution.
- Competitive hourly rate and wider package to accommodate.
- Opportunity to work with varied products across a range of sectors.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating either milling machines or lathes (depending on experience).
- Working with 3 and 4 axis machines.
- Machining various batch sizes for different sectors. Most are low / medium volume.
This job is commutable from Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Grantham.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825