Flexible hourly rate + OT
4 months ago
CNC Machinist – Day shift
Skilled CNC Machinist to operate a range of machines. Excellent wider benefits and modern working facility.
Shift pattern: 3.5 days on 3.5 days off. You have the choice of;
- Either Sunday to Wednesday afternoon or
- Wednesday afternoon to Saturday
35 Hour Week, 07:00 to 17:30 on full working days. Shifts dont usually rotate, although flexibility may be required on occassions for holiday cover etc.
Salary & Package: Excellent salary. Overtime operates at x1.5 hourly rate. Excellent additional benefits, such as bonus, health care cover, annual pay reviews, 25 days holiday.
This job will suit:
- A skilled CNC Machinist who is capable of working on different machinery to high standards.
- CAD CAM programming skills would be beneficial but not essential. Specific Hypermill experience would be an advantage.
- Specific Mazatrol and Fanuc use would also be a big advantage for this role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established Precision engineering business with excellent benefits – Bonus, Overtime, 25 days holiday, very competitive salary, medical and life cover.
- 3.5 Days Shift Pattern, offering a good work life balance.
- Opportunities to develop skills further and progress with regular pay reviews.
The job will involve:
- Producing components to tight tolerances, inspecting products, and reading drawings.
- Programming, setting, and operating a range of CNC machines. This includes 4 axis and 5 axis machines.
- Machining both metals and plastics (mostly metals).
- Working on a range of complex low batch projects, ensuring high standards are achieved and maintained.
This job is commutable from Petersfield, Portsmouth, Winchester, Farnham.