£11:00 - £13:50 per hour commensurate with experience
28 days ago
CNC Machinist - Leicestershire
- CNC Machinist jobs role.
- Newly created CNC Machinist position working for an engineering and manufacturing company within a sheet metal production environment.
- Established and successful engineering business with modern office and manufacturing facilities.
- Salary range of roughly £11:00 - £13:50 per hour commensurate with experience. Day Shift role.
CNC Machinist role working within a sheet metal production engineering environment. Varied CNC Machinist role as you will be working within a small team e.g. milling, turning, interacting with design and production engineering teams. Following engineering drawings ensuring quality is achieved and working to production based targets.
Are you seeking CNC Machinist jobs in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Tamworth areas (Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire)?
This CNC Machinist job will suit:
- A CNC Machinist ideally with some programming experience.
- Setting and operating CNC machines.
- Experience of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- This is a role within a small (roughly 50) headcount engineering business so would suit a CNC Machinist that would enjoy a varied role e.g. milling, turning, interacting with the design and wider production engineering teams etc…
- You are likely to be Apprentice trained in Engineering or hold similar formal qualifications.
The CNC Machinist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- SME British engineering organisation with small scale international operations.
- Established and successful business with modern office and manufacturing facilities.
- Salary range of roughly £11:00 - £13:50 per hour commensurate with experience plus benefits. Day Shift role.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.