£45-50,000 salary + car & pension
5 months ago
date to suit
CNC Machining Sales Engineer Walsall West Midlands
- Selling machining capacity of a modern and well respected CNC machine business supplying into defence, aerospace and marine customers. They are ready to increase their order book by selling CNC 3axis machining and CNC 4axis machining capacity, alongside some selling some complex CNC machining.
- The CNC machining Sales Engineer will target both simple CNC Machining sales orders in existing markets like marine, aerospace and defence, and also CNC machining for industrial equipment, machinery, utilities and power, medical equipment, mechanical equipment, rail and infrastructure sectors.
- This employer is respected for its technical capabilities in CNC machining, it boasts some of the best CNC Machine Centres in the UK and is regarded as one of the best employer’s in the Midlands.
Salary & Package: Guideline salary from £50,000 plus car and pension depending on experience.
The CNC Machining Sales Engineer job will involve:
- Seeking out opportunities to quote for CNC Machining work, and calculating costings.
- Targeting some high-value complex machining, but mainly 3axis / 4axis basic machining to increase throughput.
- Sales work to identify opportunities, communicating with engineering customers, reading drawings to establish basic pricing, travelling to meet customers plus some online virtual meetings, networking, producing quotes and sales tenders, negotiation and agreeing terms to win sales orders.
This job is with a Midlands based engineering business. The job holder could be working on a combination of field based, home based and office based. The business is commutable from Walsall, Coventry, Redditch, Telford, Lichfield, Dudley, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Worcester, Hinckley and the West Midlands.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”