20 days ago
CNC Machine Operator
- Junior / Trainee opportunity for a CNC Machine Operator who is looking to specialize and become an EDM Operator.
- Full training provided on EDM provided. We are looking for someone with general machine operating experience that is looking to develop new skills within this area.
- This is a nightshift position that rotates across a Pitman pattern – 12 hour shifts, working 12 nights out of 28 that rotate on / off every 2/3 nights.
Salary: Flexible to pay market rates. Salary is higher factoring in the shift pattern. Any prior EDM experience will warrant a higher rate as less training is required.
EDM Operator Activities & Responsibilities:
- Setting an operating specialist EDM equipment.
- Reading engineering drawings for production.
- Ensuring quality of products are to a high standard.
Required Skills & Experience as Junior CNC EDM Operator:
- Proven experience as a Machinist / CNC Operator.
- Eagerness to learn or have some prior knowledge of EDM processes.
- Used to working within a precision engineering environment.
- Flexibility to work a rotating nightshift pattern.
This job is commutable from Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, Coalville.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.