£12.20 to £14.20 per hour
6 months ago
Setting and operating Makino Grinding machines, working on precision components for the aerospace sector. Any prior grinding experience would be a distinct advantage. Preferably have some CNC setting experience, we don’t need any programming experience for this role.
This CNC Grinder job does rotate across a morning / afternoon pattern, so some flexibility is needed. Working days are Monday to Friday - 6:00am – 1:45pm on mornings, 1:30pm – 9:15pm on afternoons.
Salary & Package: £12.20 to £14.20 per hour DOE.
This CNC Grinder job will suit:
- An experienced CNC Grinder with setting / operating experience. Preferably worked with Makino machines.
- Worked within a precision engineering environment or around manufacturing / production machinery.
- Good all-round Mechanical knowledge in general. A good eye for quality and detail.
The CNC Grinder job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established precision engineering business.
- Flexible hourly rate to match the experience you can bring into the business.
- Work on high value parts within a modern engineering facility.
The CNC Grinder job will involve:
- Setting and operating recently purchased CNC grinding machinery. State of the art machinery.
- Working to tight tolerances, machining a range of high value components.
- Parts produced are for the aerospace sector.
- Working to production targets and ensuring quality standards are met.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Coalville, Hinckley, Tamworth.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.