£10 - £12.85
about 1 year ago
Dayshift position. Setting and operating Makino Grinding machines, working on precision components for the aerospace sector. Could potentially suit someone with a hands on background / has the right aptitude to learn. Any prior grinding experience would be a distinct advantage.
Salary & Package: £10 to £12.85 per hour + bonus and benefits
This job will suit:
- An experienced Surface Grinder who has worked on Makino machines.
- Worked within a precision engineering environment or around manufacturing / production machinery.
- Good all-round Mechanical knowledge in general. An interest in engineering and capable of following instructions. A good eye for quality and detail.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Rapidly growing precision engineering business with a strong order book.
- Fantastic dayshift position, condensed into a 4 day working week Monday – Thursday.
- Profit share bonus, healthcare, life insurance and other additional benefits.
The job will involve:
- Setting and operating recently purchased CNC grinding machinery. State of the art machinery.
- Working to tight tolerances, machining a range of high value components.
- Parts produced are for the aerospace sector.
- Working to production targets and ensuring quality standards are met.
This job is commutable from Nuneaton, Coalville, Hinckley, Tamworth.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.