£26,760 per annum
7 days ago
- Permanent day shift that sees you work 12 hour shifts, working only a total of 12 days every 4 weeks. You get a lot of spare time on this system, working only 1 weekend during this period.
- Training can be provided on Grinders if you have transferable skills e.g 5 axis machining.
Salary: Starting salary banding of £26,760 per annum during the initial months training. This will be then rise once up to speed (typically 3 – 6 months), and again once you have mastered all techniques – up to £31,000 per annum.
We are recruiting multiple CNC Grinder to join a rapidly expanding, established manufacturer that make special purpose components used within the aerospace sector. Training can be provided in areas for the right person, a good attitude is more important to the culture of this business. Excellent opportuning to train and learn new skills.
CNC Grinder Activities & Responsibilities:
- An experienced CNC Machinist or Grinder with setting / operating experience.
- Worked within a precision engineering environment or around manufacturing / production machinery.
- Good all-round Mechanical knowledge in general. A good eye for quality and detail.
The CNC Grinder job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established precision engineering business who are undergoing significant growth.
- Scope to advance and boost earnings once trained.
- Work on high value parts within a modern engineering facility.
The CNC Grinder job will involve:
- Setting and operating recently purchased CNC grinding machinery. State of the art machinery.
- Working to tight tolerances, machining a range of high value components.
- Parts produced are for the aerospace sector.
- Working to production targets and ensuring quality standards are met.
This job is commutable from Market Bosworth, Nuneaton, Coalville.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.